Riverbank Arts Centre is happy to respond to the recent changes in COVID-19 public health measures for the arts and entertainment sector. We are looking forward to welcoming back capacity audiences to Riverbank Arts Centre for live events.
As part of our ongoing efforts to assist our community to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures which you will notice during your visit. The Riverbank Arts Centre team is here to assist you with a safe visit to the venue, so please ask for assistance if necessary.
In advance of your visit, please note the following:
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas of the building, including our foyer, gallery and bathrooms. You are currently required to wear a face mask within the Auditorium for a ticketed event. We encourage children over the age of 12 to wear face coverings also.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points. Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building.
- We have installed protective screens at our Box Office
- Please use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- Please note, the café at Riverbank Arts Centre is currently closed (it is under separate management).
Audience members are no longer required to show EU Covid Certificate and valid ID for entry to our auditorium, in line with revised Government Guidelines.
Your health and that of our artists and staff are of paramount importance, so if you are feeling unwell on the day of an event, we ask that you stay at home for your safety and that of others.
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the questions below, please DO NOT attend the event you’ve booked for. Instead, please contact our Box Office on 045 448327 to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund
In the past 10 days, have you or anyone in your party:
- Had any Covid 19 symptoms, such as a cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms?
- Been diagnosed with a confirmed Covid 19 infection, or awaiting a Covid test appointment or results?
- Been advised by a doctor or the HSE to self-isolate at this time?
If you’ve answered ‘YES’ to any of the questions above, please phone Box Office on 045 448327 to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund
Please note that we continue to monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required. Updates will be available here on our website or emailed directly to ticket holders.
If you wish to speak to our Box Office team on 045 448327, we are open Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5pm, Saturday 10am-1pm and one hour before evening or weekend events. We are happy to hear from you and look forward to welcoming you back to live events.
This information was last updated: 24 January, 2022
For more information, please see: