We are delighted to welcome back audiences to Riverbank Arts Centre for live events in September 2021.
As part of our ongoing efforts to assist our community to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we have adhered to Government Guidelines and implemented enhanced protocols and procedures which you will notice during your visit. The Riverbank Arts Centre team is here to assist you with a safe visit to the venue, so please ask for assistance if necessary.
Our September & October programme of events will observe social distancing and we have significantly reduced the audience capacity of our venue. Please note that for events at Riverbank Arts Centre from 20th September onwards, all ticket holders will be required to show EU Covid Certificate and valid ID, in line with Government Guidelines.
In advance of your visit, please note the following:
- Face masks are mandatory in all public areas of the building, including our foyer, gallery and bathrooms. You are currently required to wear a face mask within the Auditorium for a ticketed event. We encourage children over the age of 12 to wear face coverings also.
- We are implementing a one-way journey through the venue that reinforces social distancing guidelines. Please note you will enter the auditorium from our upper doors, and exit as normal through the main doors downstairs. If you need assistance or have reduced mobility, please alert our Front of House team and we will be happy to help.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points. Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building.
- We have installed protective screens at our Box Office
- Please use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- Please note, our café is currently closed and there is no seating currently in the foyer.
- Visitor capacity has been reduced in our McKenna Gallery to allow for social distancing. Please note, the current capacity of the McKenna Gallery is five people.
- In our bathrooms, we have decommissioned some toilet units to maintain social distancing and increased hygiene protocols in these areas. Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices have been posted throughout the building.
Your health and that of our artists and staff are of paramount importance, so if you are feeling unwell on the day of an event, we ask that you stay at home for your safety and that of others.
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the questions below, please DO NOT attend the event you’ve booked for. Instead, please contact our Box Office on 045 448327 to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund
In the past 14 days, have you or anyone in your party:
- Had any Covid 19 symptoms, such as a cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms?
- Been diagnosed with a confirmed Covid 19 infection, or awaiting a Covid test appointment or results?
- Been advised by a doctor or the HSE to self-isolate at this time?
If you’ve answered ‘YES’ to any of the questions above, please phone Box Office on 045 448327 to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund
Please note that we continue to monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required. Updates will be available here on our website or emailed directly to ticket holders.
If you wish to speak to our Box Office team on 045 448327, we are open Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5pm and one hour before evening or weekend events. We are happy to hear from you and look forward to welcoming you back to live events.
This information was last updated: 7 September, 2021
For more information, please see: