Riverbank Arts Centre C.L.G. CUSTOMER CHARTER
Riverbank Arts Centre C.L.G. is the county arts centre based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare, funded by The Arts Council and Kildare County Council. Riverbank Arts Centre works in partnership with international, national and local artists to deliver an accessible and consistently high quality arts programme in an intimate environment. We provide a multi-disciplinary programme which includes theatre, cinema, comedy, music, dance, workshops and visual arts. With a dedicated children’s gallery and programming of high quality theatre and workshops for younger audiences, Riverbank is also committed to promoting early engagement with and access to the arts.
Riverbank Arts Centre C.L.G. serves a wide range of customers including audiences, artists, performers, members of the public, schools & community groups etc. We aspire to reach as wide a customer base as possible and endeavour to ensure access to our facilities and activities for all.
Our Commitment to our Customers
We are committed to the delivery of a first-class quality service to all our customers. To this end we aim to:
- Encourage a climate of mutual respect between us and our customers.
- Interact with all our visitors and customers courteously and informatively in a consistent and welcoming manner.
- Provide prompt, accurate and detailed information and helpful advice on our programmes, services and facilities to visitors and customers.
- Ensure that all customers’ rights to equal treatment established by Equality Legislation are upheld in the delivery of our services.
- Offer services of value that meet the needs and expectations of all parts of the communities we serve.
- Endeavour to meet any special needs that our customers may have.
- Identify and work to eliminate any barriers to access of services.
- Ensure that our public spaces are safe, clean and accessible for all.
- Ensure that our building complies with occupational health and safety standards.
- Ensure that our equipment is full serviced and in working order ready for use.
- Work to continually improve our service to the public.
Riverbank Arts Centre C.L.G. welcomes feedback from our customers on our service, programme or facilities, whether it’s complaints, compliments or comments. We will deal with complaints in a professional and fair manner. Every effort will be made to resolve the complaint early and to the satisfaction of both the customer and Riverbank Arts Centre. All complaints should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge all written complaints within 5 days of receipt and where possible provide a substantive response within 10 days of receipt.
Last updated: December, 2021