Riverbank Arts Centre is committed to providing a safe environment and a positive experience for all children and young people with whom we interact.
Procedures and policies, in accordance with guidelines outlined in Children First, National Guidelines for the Protection and Welfare of Children have been implemented as follows;
• Code of behaviour for all staff
• Policy Statement on the use of Riverbank by other organisations
• Reporting of suspected or disclosed abuse
• Confidentiality Statement
• Staff recruitment, training and management Policy
• Policy Statement on the involvement of primary carers
• Procedures to deal with allegations of misconduct or abuse by staff
• Policy Statement on Circulating information to staff and Complaints
• Procedures for the recording of incidents and accidents.
Any issues or concerns regarding the safety and welfare of children or young people at Riverbank Arts Centre should be reported to the Child Protection Officer or DLP