Privacy and Cookies
This policy establishes how Riverbank Arts Centre will use information we gather about you from your visit to our website. The privacy of our site visitors is of utmost importance to us. We fully respect your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
Collection and Use of Technical Information
We may collect and store general information for statistical purposes. For example, we may count the number of visitors to the different pages of our website to help make them more useful to visitors. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. the Internet domain (for example, ‘xcompany.com’ if you use a private Internet access account), and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
2. the type of browser and operating system used to access our site
3. the date and time you access our site
4. the pages you visit
5. if you visited this Riverbank Arts Centre’s website from a link on another website, the address of that website
In short the technical information will be used only by Riverbank Arts Centre, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The information that you provide on the Riverbank Arts Centre website will be used only for its stated purpose. By sending us an e-mail message, you may be sending us personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address. We may store your name, address and e-mail address in order to respond to your request or otherwise resolve the subject matter of the e-mail.
Riverbank Arts Centre will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate technical details with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party, unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law.
• to measure visitor traffic to our website and their usage patterns
• to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests
• to speed up your searches
• to recognise you when you return to our website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You are always free to decline such cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion.
• How to delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
• How to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
• How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
• How to delete cookies in Opera
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Opt Out .
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather statistics on our website. The statistics we gather help us to provide a better web service for the visitors. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google’s website.