The Creative Well presents
ARTIST INCUBATION SPACE Part IV
AN OPEN CALL OUT
Incubation space availability: 6th – 23rd of August 2019
Do you need more space to develop your artwork?
This is an opportunity for an artist / or arts collective to use the McKenna Art Gallery at Riverbank Arts Centre as their own studio from the 6th to the 23rd of August
Continuing The Creative Well’s successful offering of studio space to artists we are delighted to offer a three week residency to either an artist group / collective or individual artist with links to County Kildare.
Arts groups / collectives and individual artists can apply to use the space. A stipend towards travel expenses and materials will be paid to the successful artist or arts group / collective.
The deadline for all applications for the Artist Incubation Space: Friday 14th of June 2019 at 12 noon.
The incubation space may suit those who want to:
• Develop or continue a particular body of work
• Work in an art studio for the first time
• Have the space to reflect and think about their work
• Have the space or time to develop or improve skills
To apply please send:
• A brief description of how you would like to use the space and time, including why this is important for you personally and/or for your practice. (Maximum amount of words 250)
• An artist’s CV if you have one or a brief note describing how long you have been making art and anywhere you have shown your work or have done arts based activities, for example: workshops/projects etc.
• If applying with an arts group or collective, please provide a statement on the groups work and how it was formed and links to previous exhibitions or showcases of work undertaken as the collective.
• A number of images/example of your work (Maximum 10)
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Carolann on 045 448316.
All applications can be:
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted to Carolann Courtney c/o The Creative Well Incubation Space, Riverbank Arts Centre, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
The Creative Well is a Kildare County Council (KCC) Arts Service Arts, Health and Wellbeing project exploring spaces and places for making, discussing, encountering and exhibiting visual art in Co. Kildare.