A fun workshop with Jole Bartoli aimed at exploring and creating original stories that the children can bring home.
Taking inspiration from traditional as well as modern stories the children will be facilitated in creating their own narrative.
– Where would their story be set?
– What would the places look like?
– Who would their characters be?
– What would they look like?
– What happens in the story?
Working in groups the children will produce images in mixed media to illustrate relevant episodes of their own stories and then link them together to form a book.