- At the time of the booking Riverbank Arts Centre will issue an invoice and booking letter containing all the information regarding your visit and payment.
- A 50% deposit must be paid within 2 weeks from time of booking.
- Confirmation of numbers and full payment is required one week in advance of the performance date you are attending.
- Refund Policy: we appreciate that parents often request refunds when their child is unable to attend for a variety of reasons. We would like to remind all customers that Riverbank Arts Centre has a strict no refunds policy.
The Day of your Visit
- Please make sure that your group arrives at least 15 minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin. Late arrivals delay the start and your group may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or the interval.
- Please ensure adequate supervision for your students. Riverbank Arts Centre provides one complimentary ticket for a teacher for every 10 students. We ask that you remain in the auditorium during the performance and sit amongst your students.
- Mobiles phones must be switched off.
- Out of courtesy for both performers and fellow theatre-goers please discuss house etiquette with your students before attending Riverbank Art Centre:
- Please deposit all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please visit the bathroom before the show or during the interval rather than during the performance.
- No talking or whispering during the performance as this is distracting for the performers on stage. Exceptions to this rule are younger children or audience members with additional needs. Riverbank Arts Centre supports the diverse academic, social, emotional, and communication needs of all students. Please let us know any specific requirements of your group in advance of your visit.
- No photography/recording is allowed in the auditorium.
- No food ( lunches, snacks etc. ) may be consumed in the auditorium during the show as it is distracting for performers and other patrons.
- Please do not hesitate to alert an usher if you are disturbed by noise from other groups.